Sunday, September 28, 2008

Updates...

I went through all of the fun clothes that Cameryn has received from Cousin Peytie and friends today. And it was quite the endeavor. In one of the boxes Cam found a "treasure" and I am guessing that we will never get these off of her again :) Thanks Peytie!
Cameryn's happy face

Cameryn's funny face












Last night Jordyn fell asleep on Chad's chest. She is growing so fast. I can hardly believe that she's almost 2 months old. She is so fun and such a good and easy baby. She changes daily and it's interesting to see how much she has grown in such a short amount of time. What a blessing our girls are!!

3 comments:

MiMi said...

Oh how cute,we love to see the new photos.

Tif said...

Oh I love those little rain boots. If I recall, Peyton wore them everywhere for a while. Cam is so cute in them!!! Jordyn looks bigger already. They are both so adorable! I miss them!

JR and Brynn said...

I love Cameryn's sense of style. She is fashion! Jordyn looks different every picture I see. She is so dang cute. What a sweet baby too. I miss you guys like crazy.