Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Reunited with the Rhodes...





The Rhodes family (our good friends from P.T. school) were in town this last weekend. We drove to Grapevine to meet them for some dinner and Cameryn was so excited to see her friend, Mehkya. The two girls picked up right where they left off almost a year ago. We had such a nice time chatting with them and reminiscing. We were even lucky enough to be able to have them spend the night at our home, which made Cameryn very happy. And considering that we stayed with them the last few weeks of P.T. school, we figure we owe them big time, so they are welcome anytime!! Cameryn and Mehkya's highlight was riding the merry-go-round at the Grapevine mall. The two girls smiles speak for themselves! Hopefully next time we can spend more than just a few hours together :)

2 comments:

MiMi said...

Cute photos of darling girls, I know Cameryn loves Mehkya. It's fun to see them get toghether for a while.Jordyn is getting so big,and she loves her binky I can tell. Love to see the girls

JR and Brynn said...

Oh my goodness look at my chunky Jordyn. She misses me, I can tell from the picture. Oh I love these girls!!