Monday, January 12, 2009

Cameryn is 3!



Our little Cameryn turned 3 on Friday. I can't believe that my little girl is 3 years old...she is so big! We had a very fun day at Chuck E. Cheese with friends...and a beautiful Cinderella cake. (Really what day isn't great when cake is involved?) She had a wonderful day and we are so thankful that her friends could enjoy it with her. We are so blessed to have our little Cammer Jammer and are constantly laughing because of the funny things that she says. We love you Cammers! Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Lac said...

I can NOT believe that Cam is already 3! She's just getting so big. But she's been talking like she's 4 ever since she turned 2! She's so adorable.

Beam Family said...

I really can't believe we have 3 year olds!! Wasn't it like last month that we lived in Wasatch Club?

The Bonham Family said...

Ok, she is a total princess girl! That is so much fun! I would love to see just a little pink in my house. She is just such a pretty little thing. She is looking so much like you.

JR and Brynn said...

Such cute pictures! It's weird she is 3 already. She looks like a mini-Natalie so much in these pictures. Hilarious! Happy Birthday, my angel.

Tif said...

Her hair is getting so long! Oh, I miss her. Tell her we love her!!