Saturday, June 14, 2008

Take me out to the Ball Game...





Chad's parents were here visiting for a week, helping us put in a sprinkler system...which was a lot harder than we originally thought. (Thanks for all of your hard work, Dan and Debra!) We were able to break away from the yard for a night of fun at a Texas Rangers game. They played the Tampa Bay Devil Rays and unfortunately we lost...but we had a lot of fun and Cam really enjoyed it! She keeps asking to go back to the baseball game! Probably because she got to stay up late, eat cotton candy and hot dogs and scream as loud as she wanted :)

7 comments:

BRIANA said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! Cam looks like a perfect mix between you and Chad--she is so adorable and getting so big!

Beam Family said...

Looks like fun. Thanks for your comments on our blog. We appreciate your prayers for our family!

The Bonham Family said...

Ok, you look so pretty and I love they cute belly! You are carrying it so well! Im glad you guys had some fun family time. You don't come out here nearly enough. But do let me know the next time you do come out! Your little girl is at a fun age huh! She is so dang cute a mini perfect mix.

Tif said...

That looks like fun. Cam looks sooo cute. I miss her. Nanny, love your bump. You're cute!

Lac said...

Look at you with your tan! You look so good! I would love to comment on said earlier comments here..... but alas I'm afraid I might throw up in my mouth! SERIOUSLY! On a happier note, you look amazing, Cam is the happiest little critter that I ever have seen and I love to see all that you are up to! Are you so happy that now Utah can join in on the good weather fun! For awhile there I was desperately jealous of your pictures!

JR and Brynn said...

Oh, finally some pregnant pics. You look so cute! I also love Chad's Rehab shirt. He should be so proud for working so hard to stay clean. :) 58 days left, can you believe it?

Lac said...

I would love for our families to get together! I want to come out to see you once that baby is born with Brynnjamin! You know I love me some BABY!!!