Friday, February 1, 2008

Daddy's Girl

We've had a busy couple of weeks. Chad's birthday was Thursday and he got Guitar Hero 3...yes, we are all rock stars. Cam loves to dance while daddy plays...but since we now have 2 guitars, she can now rock too. She thinks it is so fun.

We went to Bass Pro Shop to have dinner with some friends from P.T. school. It was a lot of fun to see the HUGE 50 lb catfish swimming in their tank and shoot laser guns at their shooting range. Cameryn had a blast shooting with daddy. She is a total daddy's girl.

6 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

Nat- Guitar Hero is simply addicting, I bought it thinking James would love it and Im way more into it than he is! Happy Birthday to Chad! Hope he had a great birthday! Well at least we know next time you guy's are up here you can come play it with us! I need someone I can't beat!!!

JR and Brynn said...

Oh, I love her coat with the fur. How cute is that? You gotta love our little Daddy's girls, huh?

Anonymous said...

Hi Natalie!!! It's Elise. You have got the cutest pictures. My family has a blog too. Use the link on Brynn's and I am sending yours to my mom. Miss seeing you!!! Give Cam a kiss for me!!

JR and Brynn said...

I miss my little Cammers. More pictures please. P.S. I have become obsessed with childrens' books. Aren't they the funnest things to shop for? I LOVE them all.

Tif said...

I have to say I'm not a fan of Guitar Hero III. If I hear "Slow Ride" one more time, I may strangle someone with the guitar strap!!!

sirchadwick said...

I love Guitar Hero! I think Cam does too, at least she likes to dance when I play.