Thursday, January 24, 2008

Funny Cameryn


I figured that I had better post some of the funny things that Cameryn has been saying and doing:
1-Greeting me every morning when I get her up with "want Daddy."
2-As she sits in the rocking chair she says "I rocking rolling"...who knows where she learned this.
3-Lick-a-lish--translation licorice.
4-She has started saying "Thank you much"...mostly after receiving a piece of "lick-a-lish".
5-We painted her bedroom a color called "butter" so now she says "pretty walls" or "Cameryn's pretty paint."
The kid is hilarious!

7 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

She is absoutley adorable! She looks so much older than she is. Her and Caden really would eat each other up~! How's the new home coming, are you all moved in? Luv ya Jen

Beam Family said...

She is so cute. Conner wants his Dad way more than me. When he wakes up in the morning, he calls for Daddy and he does the same thing when I go to get him, "where'd Daddy go?" Funny kids!

Tif said...

She is freaking hilarious! I love her! I remember that outfit. Peyton loved it. It's so cute. I like lick-o-lish too! :-)

JR and Brynn said...

I love her! She is so funny! I rocking rolling! That is awesome.

Lac said...

Seriously, such a cutie! By the time I see her next she'll be all huge and stuff. She really is adorable.

Lacie

Anonymous said...

lol how funny! She kinda looks like a mini Drew Barrymore in that pic!

Ray Pierce said...

Didn't realize you guys had a blog, much less a photo I took on it. Hope you guys are doing well.