Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Fun Surprise...




Last week we had a great surprise, when the Matthews family got stranded in Dallas after the whole American Airlines fiasco. We had such a good time entertaining them, if only for one night. And Cameryn was SO happy to wake up and see cousin Peytie...she looked at me and said "So happy, mama." It was sweet. Unfortunately, they had to leave us after just one night, but we are glad that we were able to see them and that they got home safely! We love you guys! And yes, Tif is really talking on two phones in that picture :)

2 comments:

Tif said...

Please, please, please remove that picture of me. I look more pregnant than you do!!! :-(

We had so much fun at your house. It was hard to leave. We love you guys!!!

---Tif

JR and Brynn said...

Ooooooo, Tif's gonna kill you for posting that picture. I am so glad you guys got to reunite. How fun for the kids. I am sorry for their fiasco, but how cool that you all got to visit.