Saturday, April 26, 2008

Daddy My Hero!





The last few days have been so blasted hot...does that cut deep Utahns? So we took Cameryn to the pool on Tuesday and she had such a good time. She had so much fun paddling and kicking and it was so nice to finally cool off. She loves the water! And given my ever expanding body, we plan on being at the pool every day...so plan on seeing more pictures of Cameryn. I will spare you from seeing pictures of the preggo lady in a swimsuit.
The past few days Cam has been saying "daddy my hero"...it is the sweetest thing ever. And I think that Chad loves it! They have the sweetest relationship.

3 comments:

JR and Brynn said...

Rub it in why don't you? Yesterday was so windy and freezing here I wanted to die. Cute pics. I miss her so much. Maybe when we come we can all go swimming. Yay!

Tif said...

She is a total bathing beauty!!

MiMi said...

Looks like she still loves the water and is excited to be at the pool. We loved the lounge chair shot. She looks and acts like she high society! Wonder where she gets it from!