Sunday, August 3, 2008

6 Years...












Chad and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary on Saturday...I can't believe it, I feel so old :) And what better way to celebrate than to take Cam to the Circus? It was awesome! The animals alone were incredible (and of course that was Cam's favorite part.) But I loved the acrobats and the tight rope walkers...really all the cool human stuff. We all had a blast, although I think I enjoyed it more than Cam. She kept asking where the octopus was. I have no idea why she thinks that the circus has an octopus but she does. She's a riot. We had a fabulous time! As soon as we left, Cam told us that she wanted to go again. I guess it will have to be a yearly tradition.

4 comments:

Tif said...

Happy Anniversary!

Lac said...

happy anniversary sunshine. I freaking love the circus. So much fun. You look great especially since you are do any minute. Can't wait to see that bambino!!

Beam Family said...

What a fun thing to do. Happy Anniversary! Ours is coming up this week, too.

JR and Brynn said...

She is so dang funny. The octipus? Happy Anniversary you two love birds. You look good, Nat. I am awaiting that phone call. I can't wait. But you probably can't wait even more than me. :)