Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The New York Yankees

Ever since I was a child I wanted to see the Yankees play. Tonight I fulfilled that dream. Cameryn and I went to the Ballpark in Arlington to see the Rangers play the Yankees. Much to my dismay, New York lost 8-6. They made it close with a grand slam in the 8th inning. Unfortunately we heard that on the radio on the way home. (Cam only lasts about 7 innings) I was very glad we were able to go. Maybe next time, if Natalie is good, she could come too.

5 comments:

Lac said...

Here i thought that I was the only person that liked the Yankees! I'm so jealous!

The Bonham Family said...

A Yankees game nothing more fun! I love baseball and truly is the only sport I can watch a whole game! She looks so cute in her hat! Nothing better than a hotdog and a cold beer! Ask Brynn about the really drunk guy we sat behind at a Bee's game one year! Ill never be the same at a baseball game ever again. Im glad your dream came true!

Tif said...

What a fun Daddy/Daughter Date!!

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

I don't think Nat will EVER be able to go. Because she's a very bad girl and bad girls don't get to go to baseball games!! ;) Bad girls only get to eat 6 ice cream sandwiches because no one was around to watch!! HA!! ;)

JR and Brynn said...

I think that picture of Chad and Cam is the most precious thing ever. Looks like she had a blast with her daddy. How fun!