Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Day at the Zoo...



Chad has some time off of work this week, so we took the girls to the Dallas Zoo. We had such a good time and the weather was gorgeous (80 degrees). Cameryn loved seeing the elephant and the "giraffies". She also loved watching the monkeys swing in the trees and riding the Merry-Go-Round. Poor Jordyn spent most of the time in her stroller, but I am sure that she enjoyed being outside. Unfortunately part of the zoo was closed so we didn't get to see the gorillas or the penguins, but we still had a really nice day!

6 comments:

Lac said...

How fun! That's a good idea, I think I'll do the zoo while the kids are off track and the weather is permitable! I get to see your sister tomorrow. I'm so excited! I wish you were going to be there!

MiMi said...

Love the pictures!! It looked like you had tons of fun, wish we were there. What a cleaver way to display the photos.

JR and Brynn said...

I can't believe how alert and big Jordyn is. Crazy! Looks like such fun. Wish we were there to join in.

Britt said...

You guys are fun. I wish we lived closer to you.

Your girls are beautiful!

Niki The Weav said...

Hey girl! I thought you must have a blog, doesn't everyone! I found your blog off of Rachels. It looks like you guys had so much fun at the zoo. I love the picture on the post before this one of the girls, they look so cute, I can't believe how big Jordyn is getting, and how fast it is going!

Anonymous said...

love seein the pics!