Saturday, October 4, 2008

Funny Cammer Jammer...

Let me just preface this by saying that Cameryn is hilarious. I know that I am biased...but honestly, the girl is a crack up. The other day Jordyn was sitting in her swing while I was making dinner. I looked over and noticed that Cameryn was standing mischieveously close to the swing. I asked Cameryn if she was being soft...and she replied "I am being soft. I'm just pushing her way high." We had to have a chat about swing etiquette after that. We've been going through an "Aladdin" phase, which Cameryn calls "Jasmine". Seriously we watch it at least once a day. The line that Cameryn picked up from the movie and chooses to repeat over and over again..."Still I think he's rather tasty..." from the song "One Jump Ahead". She is hilarious!!
This is her mad face.









This is her face after I gave her a blue ring pop in hopes of getting her to hold still while I trimmed her hair.

2 comments:

Tif said...

You are biased, but she IS hilarious!! I love her!!

JR and Brynn said...

That is so gross. Blue? Nasty. I love her...she is a riot! You are not biased...she really is the funniest kid I know. I LOVE Aladdin. It's my absolute favorite b/c of Robin Williams. I want to come watch it with her. Her honesty cracks me up. Remember when we asked what she was doing with Haley and she said, "I'm hitting her." Love her. SO funny!