Monday, February 9, 2009

6 months...
















Jordyn is 6 months old now...time is flying. I took her to the doctor today for her check-up and here are her stats: height 27 inches (90th percentile), weight 16.09 lbs (50th percentile.) She is growing so fast and changing every day. She has started rolling over...and loves to do it so that she doesn't have to endure "tummy time" any more. (Cam also loves to roll on the floor with Jordy, it's really sweet.) What a beautiful blessing she is to our family!

5 comments:

Lac said...

I can NOT believe that Jordyn is 6 months old. Man time flies. She sure is a cutie! When will I ever get to see that girl? Do you have a trip planned to see your Momma any time soon?

JR and Brynn said...

She is so dang pretty. Look at those eyelashes! Wow! She will pass Haley up in weight soon I am sure. :)

Britt said...

She's rolling?!? I haven't even MET her yet! When are we going to get to see you guys?

Beam Family said...

She is seriously so cute!!

The Bonham Family said...

I love this age and it is my most favorite they just want you every second and just are so content! She is such a cute baby!