Thursday, February 19, 2009

Not Much of an Update...

Things have been pretty quiet here...except for Chad and Cameryn getting the stomach flu (yuck). But I figured that I had better post some photos.










Chad turned 30 the end of January. He's officially an old man :)











Jordy started baby food...she hates rice cereal but enjoys peas so far.













Cameryn is hilarious as always. And has found new joy in watching shows on Chad's Ipod. She knows how to find the shows and restart them once their done or change shows...I don't even know how to turn it on :)





I am surviving...and laughing about "terrible twos" because those are nothing compared to the "terrible threes!"





7 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

K- Im laughing out loud right now because just yesterday I told James terrible 2's did not exist and for sure it was terrible 3's! They can actually tell you that they don't love you all while throwing their temper tantrum's!! Thanks for the update! It's a fun age your little one is at. That's a plus she likes peas!!!

Jason Smith said...

Natalie, you look so pretty. What a gorgeous family.

Tell Chad that I sorry about his old age. Maybe Jordyn will share her rice cereal with him.

JR and Brynn said...

Such a cute update!! Love Jordyn's round face. What a doll and what a smile. Yeah, Cam is way too smart. She's gonna be teaching you how to use new technology. Then you know it's official...you have turned into mom.

Beam Family said...

I don't blame Jordyn for not liking rice cereal, have you ever tasted that stuff? It's disgusting!

Lac said...

Jordyn has the chubbiest little cheekers! It's a good thing you're away, if my husband saw those he'd pinch them. He's such a cheek pincher. He pinches my cheeks! Its irritating!

MiMi said...

Wow the FLU thats the pitts!!!!
I love looking at these pictures, it makes me feel like I'm right back visiting with you. The girls are so photogenic, It was fun to take pictures of them.

McKenzie said...

I love this update! Your family is so beautiful! I miss you!