Saturday, January 12, 2008

Cameryn's Birthday



Cameryn turned 2 on Wednesday (the 9th) and she has been saying "no" ever since. She had a really good time sharing her pink cake and purple ice cream (her request) with some friends that live by us. She got a lot of fun presents, especially a new keyboard from the Simons' and a Dora book from Grandma Tani and Owen. She keeps asking for "presents" so we're trying to explain that getting presents is not an every day thing, but more of a birthday thing. She's a riot.

5 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

Nat- How stinkin cute! she looks so different than I remember her! Are you loving your new home? Hope your doing good. Jen

JR and Brynn said...

Yea for presents!! We love presents!! Bring on more presents!! I stinking love her so much. Let me know if my card gets there. I love you guys...keep pictures coming.

Beam Family said...

I can't believe how much she looks like you, Natalie. Can you believe we have 2 year olds?

Tif said...

She is the cutest thing ever! I miss her!! Oh yeah, and you too. :-)

Aly said...

Natalie...I wanted to tell you how dang cute Cameryn is! She is such a little Natalie. Brynn was so right. I hope that you are doing good. I want to see some pictures of you too! I haven't seen you in so long.
Love
Aly Durham-Berrett
And yes I am hyphenated:)