Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter...





We had a busy day today. We dyed Easter eggs this morning...which Cam enjoyed. However, she was more fascinated with pulling the shell off of the cracked eggs than the actual dying process. But we had a good time. This afternoon, we had an Easter Egg Hunt at our community center and Cameryn was so excited. She loved picking up all the eggs and then was totally excited and surprised to find candy inside. She rode her new bike to the center, and for most of the day...we had a rough time getting her off of it. We finally had to tell her that the bike had to go to sleep and she could play with it tomorrow when it wakes up :) Happy Easter everyone!

4 comments:

Lac said...

Oh look at how adorable!! She is so cute! Easter is so much fun. Although I did spend about 3 hours trying to figure out what in the world do put in the Easter baskets. Target was a mad house and I kept on going up and down the same Easter aisle. It was so retarded of me. It just wasn't happening. Looks like you guys had so much fun on your hunt! I'm sure it was nice weather, nicer than here. It just looked nice here, then the freezing wind made me want to throw up in my mouth.

Tif said...

She is so cute. What a fun day she had. I love that she loves her new bike so much!! What an angel!

JR and Brynn said...

Oh, I love it! That is so much fun. I miss you guys tons and tons.

The Bonham Family said...

Nat- She is so cute! A little mini Nat! Glad to see you had a fun Easter. Lots of love Jen