Friday, March 28, 2008

"I have a plan..."


The other day, Cam and I were driving home from Wal-Mart, when she said "I have a plan." I was a bit surprised but asked what her plan was. She said "rescue Scooby Doo...need a rope." I was laughing so hard that I could barely ask her if she had just said what I thought she said. And sure enough, she had a plan to rescue Scooby Doo...perhaps we should watch more educational cartoons for a while :) But she sure does LOVE Scooby Doo. The kid is a genius!

5 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

That's so cute! I love that she loves Scooby Doo! Caden is really into Thomas the train and will out of the blue say "we have to save Thomas" Kids especially at your little girl's age are hilarious! Do you know if your having a boy or a girl yet?

Heidi Berry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi Berry said...

Cameryn is the cutest! Scooby-Doo has been Abram's favorite since he was 2. We regularly have a mystery on our hands to solve.

Lac said...

She's so funny! Honestly she comes up with the funniest stuff! I agree, she's a genius!

JR and Brynn said...

Now every question that JR asks me, I say, "I have a plan...rescue Scooby Doo...need a rope." He doesn't find it all that funny anymore. Go figure.