Friday, May 2, 2008

Funny Cammers...





So, the other day Cam was being a pill (she's 2 so it happens.) Anyway, I told her that she was acting naughty, and she looked at me and said "Bauer a nightmare, Cameryn a turkey." Evidently she's also heard me complain about the dog. She remembers everything! It was so funny, I couldn't help but laugh and she knew that she was off the hook for being naughty.
I am attaching some pictures of Cam enjoying a favorite family dessert...Special K bars, thanks to Tif for introducing them to us, and thanks to Aunt Babbie for giving us all the recipe. They are fabulous, as you can tell by Cameryn sucking the chocolate off of all her fingers at the same time :)

4 comments:

Tif said...

Special K bars make me smile too. :-)

Beam Family said...

We've got to get together, Natalie. She's adorable. What are you guys doing for Memorial Day weekend? How bout a trip to College Station!!!?

JR and Brynn said...

That is exactly how I eat them. :)

Lac said...

She is so adorable! I freaking love her! Thank you for your sweet comments in my time of serious crap! I'm better now though, so no more worries. I'm so glad the weather in Utah has finally sort of caught up to your wonderful weather. When I see that swimming pool, I just think..... we're almost there!