Sunday, May 11, 2008

A New Bed and a New House...












What a busy weekend. We bought Cam a toddler bed and she's been doing really well with it, so far. She loves to climb out, but eventually she climbs back in and goes to sleep. She loves it, especially since we got her the Dora sheets...which she thinks are the greatest things ever. She looks so grown up laying in a big girl bed. She's growing so fast.
This weekend was also the weekend of garage sales in our neighborhood. So my friend (Rachel) and I went out hunting for kids stuff. I was looking specifically for Little Tikes outside toys for Cam and I found this house for only $15...nice huh? I was debating it and talking it over with Rachel, until we realized that it has a working doorbell and a mailbox...that sold it. We brought it home and I don't think that Cam has left it since. We even had to eat lunch outside so that she could eat on her little table in her new house. What a find!

4 comments:

Tif said...

That is an awesome Yard Sale find! I love Little Tyke Stuff. Love her new bed. She is so grown up!

JR and Brynn said...

Oh, so cute! She is getting so big. I am so excited to come play with her in her house. Haley will love it.

Lac said...

I love that sucky thumb! Just like my little Keini! What a big girl in her new bed and outside playing like the princess she is! So much fun!

Beam Family said...

Can't beat garage sale prices. We are so excited to see you guys!