Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Reunited and it Feels SOOOO Good












Over Memorial Day weekend we drove to College Station to visit our friends the Beams. We first met "Team Beam" when we lived in Midvale right after Chad and I got married, almost 6 years ago. Unfortunately, we haven't lived in the same state since 2003, so it was high time we got together. They have a darling little boy named Connor, who is about 3 weeks older than Cam. The kids played together really well, which is saying a lot for 2 year olds. We had such a good time seeing their town, reminiscing, and catching up. We are so excited to be in the same state again, and can't wait for another visit!

3 comments:

JR and Brynn said...

Cute pictures. Cam is the happiest child I know. I love her. I can't wait to see you guys. Oh, the days of Midvale. I remember that upscale, safe, gated neighborhood...Oh, wait. :)

Lac said...

It's funny she's two because Ki'sen is two and I'm beginning to worry that he's a dwarf. The poor thing is tiny. Cam is always so happy!

Beam Family said...

I love that picture on the couch. It really shows both their personalities. Look for more pictures from the weekend coming soon on our blog.