Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pool Party





It's been so hot here, that I bought a blow-up pool for Cam. We use it on the days when we don't want to head over to the big pool in our development. It was cheap, but it came with a bunch of blow-up toys for Cam to play with. There is a dolphin ring toss, a blow-up turtle, a blow-up fishing pole with 2 fish, and the pool itself has a slide, a tree that sprays water and a flower with balls that jingle in it. She loves it, and Chad and I have also been known to sit in it with her on hot days. Isn't that a sight for the neighbors...a big prego lady in a little blow-up pool?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

a big prego lady in a little blow-up pool..... now THAT'S a picture you should have posted! Kidding. =)

Tif said...

Seriously, where're the pictures of you in it? :)

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

So I'm totally peeking over the fence and taking a pic next time!! HA!! Oh wait, I might get in too!! ;)
Ben is jealous of the ball toys! Of course!

The Bonham Family said...

What a fun pool! I was going to get Cade one for the backyard but I can't find one that cool! I bet it definatley would feel good to sit in it with her! How are you doing with all the heat? When is the next time you are coming up?

JR and Brynn said...

Cool pool dudes! I wanna come play. Do you know how to post larger pictures? I kinda wish these pics were bigger. I wanna see her cute face. I am sure she has a ball with you.

Lac said...

How fun is that? She looks so cute. Aren't you a fun mom! I hope you had an electric pump because I'm sure you would've passed out if you had to blow that sucker up. Then again, you could be Texas' finest blower... who knows??