Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cute Cousins...





Tif and Peytie came to visit us last weekend...and we had a ball. Although, we wish that they could have stayed longer. We always love having family visit. Cam had so much fun playing Polly Pockets with Peyton, having Peyton read stories to her, and going to Sam Moon (which was Peyton's happy place...and Tif's too.) When we had to drop
them off at the airport, Cameryn was pretty bummed out. But I promised her that we would go visit them soon...she sure loves her cousins!

3 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

Oh, I love that you guys are able to visit so much with eachother! That would be hard to be away from the sista's! Im gonna send you an e-mail to tell you a story I know will be worth hearing! I'll try to send it tonight or tomorrow! I also have a friend who is done having kids and has a billion bags of extremely nice little girl clothes and since my tummy is done re-producing children I though of you and if you wanted them I could get them to your mom and see whoever saw you next could get them to you. Let me know!!!

JR and Brynn said...

Oh, how adorable are they? I must say we have darn gorgeous girls in this family. So cute! I am sure they had a ball together. I LOVE Sam Moon and I am so jealous. I am really, really hoping that everyones' next trip will be to St. George/Vegas. Yeah!

Tif said...

We had so much fun!! We miss you guys!!