Friday, July 11, 2008

Pretty Toes...



So, lately Cam and I have a Saturday night bonding ritual...she has a bath and then we blow dry her hair (she loves having her hair blown dry) and then we paint her toes. We went to Chad's office the other day and his physical therapy assistant noticed that Cam had pretty toes. So she bought her some of the nail stickers to put on her tootsies, because her daughter loves them and she thought Cam would enjoy them too. We tried them out last Saturday and Cam couldn't stop staring at her pretty stickers and showing them to everyone at church on Sunday. All the kids in nursery got a glimpse and a lot of our friends had to look at them too :) She is a riot!

4 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

Ok there is the very reason every mama needs a little girl! How cute to be all girly with her. I love doing my own pedicures now I found a place on line you can but really cute stickers to put on your toes and it just makes it that much more fun! Hey when you get a sec will you e-mail me your address. If you don't have my e-mail anymore it's mcrae3333@yahoo.com
Your getting so close! Are you feeling ok?

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

Mmmmm...so can you rip off some stickers from your kid and steal them for me? I am in such need of an upgrade on my tootsies too!! I'll expect them in my mailbox by morning. ;) Kidding!

Lac said...

So cute! I'm sure she loved that!

JR and Brynn said...

Too cute! Every girl needs to have pretty toes. Tif painted Haley's toe nails with Peyton, so she too has pretty toes. We sure miss you here. Can't wait until all the girls reunite.