Sunday, July 13, 2008

What a Princess...





I've mentioned that we're going through a "Cinderella phase"...which is funny to me, because I really tried to shield Cam from the whole princess thing for as long as I could. Anyway, the other night, Cam and Chad went to Wal-mart to pick up a few things and they found a
dress-up costume. Why isn't she wearing the Cinderella dress-up dress you might ask? Because Cinderella's dress was blue and Cam wanted the pink outfit. So here she is, as cute as can be...and loving her heels. She is such a girly girl.

7 comments:

Lac said...

I love the dress ups. Kiah and the boys have a bin that is just full of costumes. It's so funny. I have a spiderman for every year of akira's life! I love little girls though! They ARE princesses! We all are!

The Bonham Family said...

I enjoy the darling princess outfits they act so cute and proper in them. Then you have Caden the minute he transforms into Spiderman or Superman or his current favorite Incredibles they are all of a sudden bouncing off couches and running all over! So sounds like you need a boy and I need that little princess! Well have to settle for switching kids to babysit!

Heidi Berry said...

We had to give into the princess thing too. But it is pretty fun. Cam looks adorable!

Tif said...

She looks sooo cute and I LOVE her pretty toes!! We miss you guys tons!
---Tif

JR and Brynn said...

Loving heels? Isn't that an oxymoron? She has the greatest smile. We sure missed her this week with the cousins. We kept talking about the funny things she used to do while living at mom's.

BRIANA said...

Dress ups are awesome!! I was never into them that much as a kid but Alyssa loves them and they are constantly strewn about the house! It makes for a little more laundry as they go through several dresses and outfits a day but they are only little once right? Good luck with those last few weeks of being prego--may the force be with you!

Unknown said...

She looks darling, she is growing up so fast. Look forward to seeing all of you in person.